We accept expert insights on current trends in various industries in the world.
Do you have a flair for writing on current topics? Then yes you are the one we’re always looking for. If you’ve written a great article on a topic that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
It’s also rewarding. Your articles will get a huge coverage. We will also share the links of these articles on various other platforms to reach out to our audience. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
Please follow our writing guidelines if you’re interested in submitting an article!
Here at KBVIEWS, we’re looking for new, unique and fresh pieces to add to our ever-growing media blog. We welcome our readers to submit a guest post with our audience. We want you to have free roam and let your creative juices flow. However, we do request that you observe our writing guidelines:
What we publish:
We publish articles of anywhere between 700–2,000 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,200 words is about average. Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
Types of Guest Post we accept:
- Marijuana, CBD, Porn, Gambling, Sex & Products, Hate Speech, Prohibited Drugs, Smoking & Alcohol products etc.
- Posts imposing danger to community/society or carrying remarks on racism will be rejected.
Who can write?
- Anybody who has a good flair in English language.
- First and foremost, your contribution should be 100% original and has to pass the copyscape test. We will do the test for you. Don’t worry!
- There is no word limit for your creative contribution.
- Articles should have a word count of 700 words or more
Share your photo, a short description of what you do and why you like writing, links to your social profiles along with your contribution to us.
- We source our own – please don’t add them to your submission unless absolutely necessary!
- Although we’re sure that you are an excellent writer, we will make grammatical or factual changes to your article if we find them necessary.
Can I re-post the article on my blog?
- Sadly not! The aim of KBVIEWS is to offer you unique literary pieces that cannot be found elsewhere.
- We’d really appreciate it if you didn’t re-purpose your articles elsewhere – including your own blog.
Do I get paid for writing an article for you?
- We don’t offer monetary incentives for writing a guest article. We consider exposing your content a good way of exchanging value between both of us.
Do I have to pay to get published?
- No, this platform is absolutely free for all.
How to submit
Email us your submission. Please share your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org